The Tuesday 10 List – 10 Fun Fall Activities
The seasons are starting to change. The air is getting cooler. As Fall begins, there are fun activities we can only do this time of the year.
10 Fun Activities You Can Enjoy in the Fall
- Roast marshmallows, make smores and tell funny and scary ghost stories around a camp fire.
- Go to A Pumpkin festival. Pumpkin festivals (which are actually more like pumpkin fairs) are a favorite in our family. We love to take family pictures in the pumpkin patch. It’s so much fun!
- You can take a walk in the woods and enjoy the changing fall colors and cooler air. Fall brings so many different colors to enjoy.
- You can go on a hayride. Kids love hayrides!
- Find a corn maze in get lost in the tall stalks.
- Harvest time. Find a “you pick” farm and pick your favorite foods. My children love to go to a “you pick” farm and pick fruit and vegetables.
- You could go camping, and sleep under the stars, not in your tent. See how many constellations you can name and stars you can find.
- It’s the wonderful time of the year for all things pumpkin. Pumpkin coffee, lattes, pie, shakes, bread, and more… What is your favorite fall pumpkin treat?
- Pumpkin carving contests! Are you a master pumpkin carver?
- It’s football season. You can barbecue, watch the games with friends and have a full weekend watching college and professional football! Who is your favorite team? I love my Arkansas Razorbacks and South Florida Bulls.
What are your favorite fall activities?