During the holidays, moms get busy, really busy. Between work, home, kids, and family our long days can seem too short to accomplish everything we need to do to be ready for Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year. Don’t worry! The Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner will you get organized and ready for the holiday season.
The Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner has everything you need to make this holiday season a success, keep you organized and reduce your stress.
Here’s what’s included:
- Menu planning pages to plan your perfect Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s dinners.
- Christmas card list to keep your card sending organized.
- Gift List to organize gifts you need to purchase and to track what you have purchased.
- Christmas Wishlist for your kids to tell you what they want for Christmas.
- Christmas To-Do & To Don’t List – a checklist to keep you from getting overwhelmed with too many activities during the holiday season. You can set clear boundaries for what you want to do and stay focused on what is most important.
- Black Friday Planning to help you find the best shopping deals.
- Cyber Monday Planning to find the best online deals too!
- 25 Christmas Photos to Take – one of my favorite pages. Cute ideas for family pictures you can take all through December to make your Christmas memorable.
- Christmas Memories Journal pages to write down important memories that happen this Christmas.
- 2018 Goals a place to start thinking about your plans and goals for 2018.
- 2018 90-Day action plan once you have set your goals, start breaking them down into smaller steps to help you reach those goals.
- Christmas Coloring pages – a few coloring pages to help you relax for a few minutes this season.
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Mom 2017 Holiday Planner today and start getting organized. With a little planning, you will be able to enjoy your holidays this year with less stress and more joy!
Don’t Miss These Posts:
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
- 10 Christmas Traditions to Start this Year
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions
- 25 Classic Christmas Movies
- 5 Ways to Make Christmas Memories That Last A Lifetime
Wishing you a blessed holiday season that you enjoy with family and friends.