We have Friday Family Fun Night at our home. Our children look forward to the weekend and the relaxed Friday bed times. Many Fridays we watch movies and eat popcorn and warm chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes we might play games. For dinner, the favorite is Friday seafood or shrimp night. The favorite dinner treat is popcorn shrimp.
If you need an idea for family movie night, here are few of our family’s favorite movies:
- Any Hobbit or Lord of the Rings movie. I have seen them all so many times I could just about quote the lines for any character. These movies are classics and they tell a great story.
- Indiana Jones movies – any of them
- Star Wars – any of them (the early movies seem to be favorites)
- The Mummy Movies
- Disney movies – like Frozen
- Over the Hedge
- Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2
Pick your favorite family movie this weekend and don’t forget the popcorn and warm cookies.