Welcome to Mom-to-Mom Mondays Link-up
Mom-to-Mom Mondays is a weekly meeting place just for moms to sit down, relax and enjoy the best ideas and inspiration from around blogland. On Mom-to-Mom Mondays, you will find the best parenting, homemaking, time management, DIY projects and recipe ideas.
Word for the Week – Rest
Mom, do you need rest today? Moms tend to take on too much, let themselves be overwhelmed and then be tired and exhausted. It’s okay to take rest when you need it.
5 Ways for Moms to Rest Today
- Read your favorite book for 30 minutes
- Take a bubble bath with a big do not disturb sign on your door
- Have a quiet lunch or coffee break (at a Starbucks or your favorite place) by yourself and enjoy the quiet
- Schedule 15-20 minutes of rest and quiet every day
- Enjoy a sunrise or sunset with a cup of your favorite coffee or tea. Or take a walk and enjoy the quiet of the sunrise/sunset
We all need to plan for short (or long) periods of rest so we don’t burn out. Start adding a little rest into your day starting today.
Let’s Get This Party Started
Featured Post from Last Week:
Monogrammed Spring Wreath with Neutral and Bold Accents by Flourishing At Home
Grab a Share Button
Spread the word about Mom-to-Mom Mondays. Copy the code below and share on your sidebar.