Does the holiday season cause you to stress? Do you feel rushed from store to store and your schedule is overwhelmed with parties and activities? The holiday season shouldn’t feel overwhelming. You can get organized so you can relax more and enjoy the holidays. Grab your FREE copy of the Smart Mom 2018 Christmas Planner start getting organized and ready for the holiday season.
Do you know one of the main reasons we feel stress during the holidays? Lack of planning, lack of organization and then we get rushed and stressed because we have not planned and we are completely disorganized. Get your FREE 2018 Holiday Planner and start organizing your holidays.
How to Keep Your Sanity this Holiday Season
- Manage your calendar. During the holiday season, it’s easy to plan too many activities and parties. Be selective. Recognize your own limits and if you have kids don’t let them plan too many activities either.
- Plan ahead. Write down your menu plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas 2-3 weeks early. Write your Christmas cards and have them ready to mail. Make Christmas shopping lists so you know exactly what you plan to purchase and don’t waste time (and money) just looking for gift ideas.
- Have a Christmas “to-don’t” list. We all make “to-do” lists. But once our “to-do” list is full, you need a “to-don’t” list. A reminder list of things you have chosen not to do so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Focus on what matters. Do only activities and events that are important to your family.
- Make special memories you can cherish for a lifetime.
The Smart Mom 2018 Christmas Planner is the busy mom’s solution to holiday stress. It has everything you need to plan a holiday season your family will remember and keep you organized and stress-free this holiday season.
Here’s what’s included:
- Menu planning pages to plan your perfect Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s dinners.
- Christmas card list to keep your card sending organized.
- Gift List to organize gifts you need to purchase and to track what you have purchased.
- Elf list for brainstorming Elf on Shelf ideas.
- Christmas Day Planner to plan your favorite Christmas activities and a whole week of Christmas fun.
- Christmas Traditions to write down all your favorite family Christmas traditions so you don’t forget any this year.
- Christmas Cleaning list for all the reminders you need before your Christmas guest arrive.
- Month at a glance calendar to see a big picture for all your family activities this Christmas season with the month at a glance calendar. It’s reprintable, so you can use it for November and December.
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas to brainstorm ideas for stocking stuffers.
- Christmas To-Do list gives you so many ways you can use this page. Be sure to make a list of fun Christmas pictures to take.
- Thank you card list so you don’t forget to thank anyone.
- Favorite Christmas Recipes to keep all your favorite Christmas recipes easily organized.
In all, it’s a 20-page Christmas planner to get you organized and ready for the holidays.
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Mom 2018 Holiday Planner today and start planning an amazing 2018 holiday. With a little planning, you can reduce Christmas and holiday season stress.
Don’t Miss These Posts:
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
- 10 Christmas Traditions to Start this Year
- 10 Thanksgiving Traditions
- 25 Classic Christmas Movies
- 5 Ways to Make Christmas Memories That Last A Lifetime
Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season that you enjoy with family and friends.