10 Powerful Apps to Make You a More Efficient Mom
Today’s Tuesday Ten list is just for you, Mom. Ten great apps to help you be more efficient. Today’s apps are just for Mom’s (not the kids, and not educational).
10 Powerful Apps for Mom
- Color Note – (FREE; Andriod only) – This colorful organizer app will make organizing your schedule and notes easy. You can color code different categories of notes, you can have color coded sticky notes, the app includes a calendar, note taking, sticky notes/checklists, reminders and more. If you like to color code, this app is for you.
- Pocket – (FREE; iOS, Andriod, 1,500+ app integrations). Pocket is the easiest way to save web pages and other information you find on the internet to read or use later. Pocket is available for iOS and Andriod. I love Pocket. I am always saving web pages to read and use later.
- Word Dream (FREE and paid versions, iOS or Andriod) – add words and pretty designs to your pictures to upload to Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Word Swag – (iOS only; paid $3.99) – another great app for creating pictures, quotes and designs for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. Pictures can be saved right to your phone and uploaded to Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook.
- Retail Me Not (FREE, iOS and Andriod). Retail Me Not provides coupons and discounts to most major retailers in the US. Download the app to find coupons anytime you are shopping. Before you checkout, just check the app for any coupons or discounts that may apply to your purchase.
- OverDrive (FREE, iOS and Andriod). Do you love to read books on your phone or tablet? Overdrive is a great app for reading. Public libraries use OverDrive to lend electronic books. Once you checkout an electronic book, the book can be downloaded and read in OverDrive. With OverDrive, you have access to a large selection of electronic books for reading free of charge through your local library.
- Udemy (FREE, iOS and Andriod). Would you like to improve and update your skills? Udemy offers online classes you can watch on your phone, tablet or computer. They offer may different types of classes. Some classes are free and they frequently offers discounts (like all classes are $15 for 3 days).
- Wal-Mart Savings Catcher App – (FREE, iOS and Andriod) If you are a Wal-Mart shopper, the Wal-Mart Savings Catcher app is for you. Just shop, scan your receipts with the app, if Wal-Mart finds a lower price at a competitor, you will receive the difference back as a gift card. Also, each time you scan a receipt, the receipt is automatically saved to your account. No more lost receipts!
- Healthy Recipes by Spark People (FREE, iOS and Andriod). Do you need some inspiration for dinner tonight? Or maybe you want to make healthier meals. Try Healthy Recipes by Spark People.
- All Recipes Dinner Spinner (FREE, iOS and Andriod). Finding something new for dinner is fun with the All Recipes Dinner Spinner. You will have access to over 50,000 recipes in the All Recipes member shared collection. You will always be able to spin up a great dinner.
What’s your favorite app? How does the app make your life easier?
Brittany Moss says
LetGo is awesome! LikE craigslist, but safer and easier to use!! Sold a coffee taxable in an hour!
Hi Brittany, Thank you for sharing LetGo. I was not familiar with this app. It’s always good to have new ways to sell unused items at home.