Back to School is just a few weeks away. If you have been to a store recently, you know the back to school rush is in progress. This week’s Tuesday Ten List Back to School Ideas to help you get ready for the first day of school.
The Tuesday Ten List – Back to School Ideas You Can Use
- A Homework Station by PolkaDotChair. Do you ever start homework and realize you don’t have a pencil? Or need scissors or glue to complete the assignment? Set-up a homework station to have all the basic supplies you need available when you start.
- 5 Ideas to Get Your House Ready for Back to School by Infarrantly Creative. Organize clothes for the week, homework desk and more.
- Free Back to School Wal-Mart and Target Stock Up Price Cheat Sheet from Passionate Penny Pincher. Do you ever wonder if the “sale” price is the best price on school supplies? Use this Stock Up price cheat sheet to know when you are getting the best deals.
- Back to School Candy Pencil from Hoosier Homemade. Would you like to send a small gift for each child in your son or daughter’s class on the first day of school? Here’s a cute and inexpensive idea.
- Back to School Lunch Ideas from Very Culinary. Need some ideas for healthy lunches? Checkout these ideas.
- 30 Back to School Lunch Ideas from Very Culinary. More ideas for school lunches. I think I saw something even my picky eater child will eat on this list!
- Back to School Traditions by The Pleasantest Thing. A fun list of activities you can make traditions to help remember the start of every school year.
- 10 Back to School Apps to Save Your Sanity by Premediated Leftovers. A list of helpful apps to organize for back to school.
- 10 First Day of School Photo Ideas by A Mom’s Impression. Make those first day of school photos unforgettable even if you are not a professional photographer. Great ideas, I have a kindergartener this year – she needs a special picture.
- A Back to School Checklist by Yellow Bliss Road. A complete list of everything you need to remember and prepare to be ready for the first day of school.
How do you prepare for the first day of school?