We all have favorite movies. Sometimes it’s fun to watch great movies from our childhood with our children. For today’s Tuesday Ten List – I came up with 10 Great Movies from the 80’s that you should watch again with your children.
Great Movies from the 80’s – to watch again
- The Goonies (1985) My children love this movie.
- Adventures in Babysitting (1987) One of my favorites, so funny.
- Back to the Future (1985) Time travel fun for everyone.
- Gremlins (1984) Who doesn’t love those little fur balls?
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Was this really the only princess movie Disney made in the 80’s?
- E.T. (1982) E.T.’s phone would be considered “old fashioned” today.
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986) Cutting a day of school was never more fun.
- The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984) great fun for the younger kids.
- The Princess Bride (1987) I need to watch this movie myself. Always heard it was a great movie.
- The Karate Kid (1984) Karate action and fun for everyone.
The list would not be complete if I did not mention Stars Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980), Stars Wars: Return of the Jedi (1983), Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984), and let’s not forget Ghostbusters (1985).
These movies are great to watch on Family Fun night!
What’s your favorite movie from the 80’s?