Smart Mom Smart Ideas welcomes guest posts from bloggers. However, we are selective about the guest posts we allow. Smart Mom Smart Ideas focuses on helping busy moms organize their homes and time, balance their work and family and live a focused life. Please review the criteria below carefully before submitting your post idea.
Easy Checklist to Get Your Guest Post Published:
- Post must be original content and not posted on another blog or website.
- Content should be consistent with the editorial on Smart Mom Smart Ideas and focus on how to benefit the readers of Smart Mom Smart Ideas.
- Post must be at least 700 words.
- Post should be written with correct grammar and error free. Posts with too many grammatical or spelling errors will not be considered.
- If you include photos with your post, you must own the copyright to the photos. If not, we will source photos for your post.
- When you submit your post, you will be allowed to send a brief bio. You may link to your blog, but no for-profit links will be accepted.
- Your post may include up to 2 links back to your blog in the body of the post, but no affiliate links/for-profit links are allowed in guest posts.
If you are interested in promoting a product or service to our audience, please review the advertising options.
You may submit a post for consideration on the following topics:
- Home organization
- Time management
- Christian faith/encouragement
- Parenting/homeschooling/school tips
- Self-care for moms
- Meal planning
- Seasonal topics (summer, Christmas, fall, holidays, etc…)
- Bullet journals/journaling
Note: Smart Mom Smart Ideas does not offer compensation for guest posts.
Submitting a post does not guarantee publication. After submitting your topic idea and post outline, I’ll be in touch with you within 2 weeks to let you know if your post has been accepted.
If your post is accepted for publication, we will promote the post across social media and share it in our e-newsletter. Additionally, we ask that you promote the post on social media too.