Note: I would like to thank the EC team for sharing the Erin Condren Teacher Planner 2021-22 with me this year. All opinions in this post are my own. This post includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Complete Organization System
As you look through the new Erin Condren Teacher Planner, you will see a complete organization system for teachers.
Let’s start with the weekly layouts. These pages are spacious and formatted with a teacher in mind. The weekly layouts have the vertical side with the date listed and then horizontally across the top has 6 open spaces for classes/subjects or periods as you choose.
The open spaces across the top are perfect for teachers in all grades. Elementary teachers can write down their weekly assignments by subject and middle school/high school teachers can divide their day by class periods.
I also love these pages have large boxes for each day/period. You will have plenty of space to write down all your lesson plans and ideas for each day.
The pages are thick paper so your pens and markers won’t bleed through.
Additionally, the standard planner comes with monthly planning pages, a 2-page mini-month layout so you can write down birthdays, and important to remember in one place, and a year at a glance page allows you to mark holidays, no class days, special events in one place.
Each planner includes pages with graph pages, lined note pages, and a communication log.
Let’s not forget the stickers! The Erin Condren Teacher planner has 4 pages of colorful stickers plus 3-holiday sticker sheets so you can make your planner pretty (note – stickers are not included with the soft-bound planner).
Accessories to Keep You Organized
You will love the additional accessories and planning tools included with this planner that will keep you organized. Here are the organizing resources included:
- A snap-in ruler (that can also be used as a bookmark) in the coiled planners
- Large 2-sided pocket for important pages or items you want to take home to grade (available for coiled and binder planners only)
- Clear sheet protectors/pockets – one is standard, but you can add more page protectors (available for coiled and binder planners only).
- Student checklists for daily attendance or grades
The snap-in ruler is perfect for teachers who need a bookmaker for their pages, need to draw straight lines on student pages, and for simple measuring.
Next, the large two-sided pocket is helpful to transport papers you are grading, memos you need to keep, and forms you use often.
Third, clear page protectors are also good to hold papers or even checklists that are used frequently.
Last, this planner includes multiple pages of student checklists. These pages could be used in many ways including attendance, grades, and more.
You don’t want to miss the extra organizing accessories this year including:
- Weekly Teacher planning pads for a quick weekly plan on your desk or keeping daily notes
- Substitute teacher note pad so your substitute teachers can leave a note about what happened while you were gone
- Note from the Teacher notepad for notes to parents sharing student praise, progress, or concerns.
- The teacher record book is one of my favorite new items this year! It’s a complete record book with graph pages, student checklists, and notes. This is a must-have teacher resource.
Design & Format to Work for You
You can also choose for binding from coiled, binder, and softbound. This year I picked the binder layout. I really like the binder for teachers. It’s a durable planner and it’s big enough to slip in papers to grade or other daily papers you need. It opens flat on your desk and it’s easy to grab and go.
The coiled planner has many cover designs (which are interchangeable year to year). Cover designs have quotes, design your own, watercolors, favorites like Hello Kitty and Wonder Woman. You can choose your favorite bright and colorful interior design from mid-century circles or layers (I love both of these colorful designs).
The soft-bound planner will lay flat when it’s open on your desk; it’s available in layers or focused interior design. It includes the same pages (weekly layouts, checklist, notes, monthly reviews) as the coiled and binder planner.
The Focused interior design is a streamlined and neutral design perfect for planning or creatives that like to draw and design their own planner pages.
As I mentioned above, the weekly page formats are perfect for teachers planning by subject or period. The weekly format allows you to see your weekly plan altogether and easily make adjustments when needed.
Extra Planning Resources
In addition to the weekly planning pages, you will also be able to see a month at a glance on the monthly planning pages. Monthly planning pages give you space to mark holidays, field trips, special events in one place that’s easy to see the entire monthly plan in one place.
At the beginning of the planner, l love the 12-month planning section perfect for planning field trips, class projects and reports, read alouds, and more. These pages go from January to December (while the calendar is dated on the school year), this is one formatting item I would change in the calendar and have these planning pages formatted to match the same months covered by the planner.
Last, you will always be able to find the date you need with the 18-month at-a-glance pages. Use a color-coding system to mark the end of grading periods, holidays, vacation weeks, and more with this full school year calendar.
Is the Erin Condren Planner Teacher Planner Worth it?
In short, absolutely yes! I can’t wait for July to start using this planner.
Erin Condren Teacher Planner will help you plan your school year with spacious weekly layouts, keep you on top of monthly activities, and get you organized with resources like pockets, clear page protectors, note pages, graph pages, and checklists. Plus, it’s filled with colorful and exciting stickers to let you personalize your planner.
With this planner, you will have a great weekly teaching plan, let you be organized, and get you focused on doing what you love most teaching.
- Too Cool for School Sticker Books. This sticker book is filled with extra stickers you will love adding to your planner to highlight special days, make your own notes, and add some color to your planner.
- See all the writing tools available. You will find colorful double-ended markers and pens that have a fine point and a medium point.
- Make quick notes with the Erin Condren Snap-in Sticky Notes. Always have your sticky notes in your planner with you in multiple sizes for easy notes anytime you need them.
- Mini Snap-in Bookmarks are perfect for marking important places in your planner and Teacher record book. Place these bookmarks on pages that you frequently check like the monthly planning section or checklists. These pretty little mini bookmarks are great for saving your favorite place.
- Ombre Accordion Zipped pouch has many uses. You can organize your pens, pencils and desk items in this pouch or you can use for small items like chargers. Additionally, it’s so pretty you might want to use it at home as a make-up organizer.
- Erin Condren Teacher dashboard is a removable snap-in page. The teacher dashboards include either a weekly plan for daily priorities and a before and after school to-do list or the quick daily to-do checklist teacher dashboard. These reusable dashboards are great for at-a-glance tasks and bookmarking pages in your planner.
- Teacher Planner Clipfolio – Is it a clipboard? Is it a folio? It’s both – the clipfolio comes in multiple designs and works as a clipboard and folio for keeping papers to grade, forms and more.
- Teacher Planner bundles – get your favorite teacher planner and accessories in one bundled price.