Fun Stocking Stuffers For Everyone
If your children are anything like my kids, they love opening the small surprise gifts in their stockings. But if you are like me, you make a Christmas shopping list, and totally forget to include stocking stuffers on the shopping list. Stocking stuffers don’t have to be expensive and stockings don’t to be filled with candy. Here are ideas to fill the stocking with gifts everyone will love.
If you are looking for additional Christmas gift ideas, be sure to check out 24 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas. You will find gift ideas for everyone on your Christmas list.
Note: for your convenience, this post includes affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Card Games (PS – these are great games to keep everyone entertained at a restaurant or while you wait for appointments, I am getting an extra set to keep in the car or my purse).
- Electric toothbrush (you can even add some toothpaste with your child’s favorite flavor). For younger kids, the character toothbrushes are always a favorite.
- A favorite book to read
- Hot Wheels cars or small pocket toys
- Necklaces, bracelets and earrings
- Lip gloss
- Mini Lego Sets
You might also like: 50 Favorite Stocking Stuffers for Everyone On Your List
Stocking Stuffers for Moms & Dads
- Photo Gifts of Children & Family (don’t forget small photo books)
- A Book by their favorite author
- Favorite flavored coffee or tea
- Mini tool kit (love this “pink tool kit for moms“) or individual tools (like this 4-in-1 Screwdriver)
- Summer Sausage or Beefy Jerky for Dads
Stocking Stuffers for Everyone
- Gift card for favorite store or restaurant
- Favorite snack like peanuts, crackers, fresh fruit
- Chocolate in small amounts
- Homemade gift certificates for favorite treats/help around home. Kids can make gift certificates for mom promising to vacuum the house without complaining once a week for a month or load the dishwasher after dinner for a week. Parents could offer to take each child to their favorite treat.
- Favorite DVD’s or music
What’s your favorite Christmas stocking stuffer?