Welcome! This post is part of the 7th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop! Handmade Holidays helps you celebrate the seasons with DIY gifts, holiday home decor and recipes to share. If you are looking for DIY Christmas ideas, you have found the perfect place.
I’m sharing a sweet and easy Christmas table centerpiece. Christmas centerpieces give your table the Christmas spirit. Your family and friends are sure to love this sweet and easy Christmas table centerpiece even busy moms can make. This Christmas centerpiece is perfect for decorating your home and for Christmas parties. Your guests will love this sweet treat.
This Christmas centerpiece is easy to make (it only takes a few minutes to put it together) and you likely have everything you need right in your home now.
Note: for your convenience, I have included affiliate links. If you should make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Here’s what you need to make this centerpiece:
- Glass Vase
- Red or Green charger plate
- Christmas tree decorations (like the Hershey Kisses)
- 1 Large bag of Christmas wrapped candy
How to make this centerpiece:
- Start with your charge plate. Be sure it’s clean. Choose a color you like. I picked red to make it festive for Christmas. Green and gold would also be nice for Christmas.
- Next, center your vase on the charger plate.
- Fill the vase with your favorite wrapped Christmas candy (Hershey kisses, Kit Kats, Reese’s Peanut Butter cups would all work great). Candy wrapped in red and green will be pretty in a clear vase.
- Sprinkle extra candy loosely around the base on your plate.
- Accent with the Christmas tree ornaments. I used oversized Hershey Kiss tree ornaments as they fit perfectly with the candy theme. I placed one large Hershey Kiss on top of my centerpiece like a “topper”.
- Set your centerpiece in the center of your table at your next Christmas party or get together and invite your guests to munch on the sweet treats.
- Mix and match different vases with different charger plates. You can also get a different look using different candy.
This fun and easy to make Christmas candy centerpiece is sure to be a favorite at your next Christmas party.
Make planning your holiday season easy with the 2017 Smart Mom Holiday Planner. Get your FREE download today. The planner includes menu planners, shopping list, Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping deals, 25 Christmas pictures to take, Christmas To-Do and To-Don’t list and more….
Sue D says
Melissa Woods says
My kids would not be able to keep their hands off this! lol! Yum!
Christene A Holder says
So cute! And totally easy to pull together for your home 🙂
Thanks for sharing
Keys to Inspiration
Dana Tatar says
Super cute centerpiece!